Vicarage Road, Didcot, OX11 8EL

01235 813227

Open weekdays

8am to 6pm

‍About us

‍Rex Garage has been run by the Langford family since 1964 when Don purchased it from George Spearing.  Don ran the garage until 2010 followed by son Joe.  Over the years we have built up a reputation for quality work and friendly service.  Some customers from the early years still come to us.

‍The garage itself is an extremely interesting building dating from the late 1940s, retaining much of the charm of the era.  Many of the original fixtures and fittings are still in place alongside the more recent technological innovations.

‍Browse the gallery for some images from the past.

1955 - The Spearings

1964

1979

1980

Here for a number of years in the 1980s!

1994 - 30 years at the garage

Early 1990s

2008

2011 - Living Word Walk - Alyson recites poem whilst fixing Austin Healey Sprite

Didcot Street Fair

2014 - 50 years at the garage

2014 - 50 years at the garage